Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Too Stinkin' Cute-Part One




As most of you know, Ms. Norah's mommy is a fashion victim. Yes. I admit it. I am a tomboy who would much rather lounge in tennis shoes (preferably pink Pumas :-), blue jeans, a sweatshirt and a baseball cap than try to match my earrings to my business slacks (although, I do clean up rather well if I do say so myself :-)

Having a little girl has changed me, though. I FREAKING LOVE TO DRESS MY LITTLE GIRL!!!! I can't get enough of the cute little outfits that we've put her in. What's more....I CAN'T WAIT TO BUY MORE CLOTHES. I know. I know. Becoming a mother has created a monster in me! :-) I like lace and pink and puppy dogs and flowers! Perhaps I'm just making up for my lack of fashion sense through my daughter. In any event, I'm having a blast (although, Norah may hate me for this later)

I've decided to randomly post pictures of our cute little girl in some of the good outfits and name the posts: Too Stinkin' Cute. So, without further adieu:

No comments: